Category talk:Incubator:Test wikis/Zaza language tests
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, We have some project. I work but we have a different problem.
- Wt/diq 85% or 90% is completed. this project need open. İf Wt/diq completed on the incubator, we don't need diq.wiktionary.org domain name. Xorasan (talk) 11:46, 15 November 2018 (UTC)
- Your dictionary project can remain on Incubator forever, and does not need to go to diq.wiktionary.org if you don't want it to. That's not a problem at all. (So if that's what you're telling me you want, great! Then just keep working to finish what you're doing here.)
- If you do want diq.wiktionary.org, then I need all three of you to be active (with at least ten edits per month each) over three consecutive months.
- Either way, I'd appreciate it if you could update five outdated translations in the MediaWiki (most important messages) group on translatewiki.net. (If you can't, but you tell me that all five translations are still OK, then I can mark them as OK.)
15:28, 15 November 2018 (UTC)
Hi. For this project;
- I think everything is fine.
- Four month activity available.
- Required translations appear.
- Wt/diq, Wy/diq and Wikisource Zazaki completed. Xorasan (talk) 09:07, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
- Why don't open this project, I dont understand. Xorasan (talk) 14:35, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
- I have been too busy in real life to try to address it. I will try to do so soon. But we're all volunteers here, and don't always have the time we'd like to work on these things. StevenJ81 (talk) 15:01, 13 May 2019 (UTC)