Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other language you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, Jose77 22:01, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
PS. Article about Kurów is already in 315 languages and dialects. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of requests and this article have the biggest number of interwikis)
Thank you that you wrote this stub!
- THANKYOU SO MUCH Shadegan for your Brilliant Translation help!
- I am very very Grateful.
- May You be Blessed!
- In the future, if you have any questions regarding Luri Test-Wikipedia then you can ask me.
- Yours Sincerely, --Jose77 21:18, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Please, could you translate this article onto Luri language? Thanks a lot for your help. If you want to translate any article onto Galician, Catalonian, Spanish or Portuguese, tell it to me.--Chabi 22:26, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Thank you[edit source]
- Thankyou very much Mr. Shadegan for your brilliant translation help!
- I am exceptionally Grateful. The Southern Luri language looks really nice.
- May you be blessed!