Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other language you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, --Chabi 16:56, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
Request for translation[edit source]
Could you translate this article onto Ladin language?
The Book of Mormon is a sacred text of the Latter-day Saint movement. It was first published in March 1830 by Joseph Smith, Jr. as The Book of Mormon: An Account Written by the Hand of Mormon upon Plates Taken from the Plates of Nephi. The plates, Smith said, had been buried in a hill near his home in Manchester, New York, where he found them by the guidance of an angel, a resurrected ancient American prophet-historian named Moroni.
Thanks you very much. --Chabi 07:55, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- How do you say Movimento dei santi degli ultimi giorni in Ladin? --Chabi 08:29, 18 July 2009 (UTC)