- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, OWTB 20:24, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for my wra-0, but now a little bad news is that, per SIL code change request 2020-004, the iso639-3:wra is deprecated, and splitted to three codes:
- iso639-3:bpe for Bauni
- iso639-3:suo for Bouni
- iso639-3:uni for Uni
According to the Incubator test project policy, the wra is therefore no longer valid for a test project, and your project must therefore be moved to one of Wp/bpe, Wp/suo or Wp/uni, so the de facto question is, that which one language of the above were you contribut(ing/ed)? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 02:04, 4 February 2021 (UTC)