Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kapampangan[edit | edit source]
Palagyu (Noun)[edit | edit source]
Aliwang Pagkasulat (Alternative forms)[edit | edit source]
English[edit | edit source]
Noun[edit | edit source]
- meaning translated in English is beauty .
- The property, quality or state of being "that which pleases merely by being perceived" (Aquinas); that which is attractive, pleasing, fine or good looking; comeliness.
- Warwick's first glance had revealed the fact that the young woman was strikingly handsome, with a stately beauty seldom encountered.
- Someone who is beautiful.
- Brigitte Bardot was a renowned beauty.
- Something that is particularly good or pleasing.
- That phrasing is a beauty.
- What a goal, what a beauty.
- An excellent or egregious example of something.
- The excellence, e.g. the genius
- The beauty of the deal is it costs nothing!
- A beauty quark (now called bottom quark).
- Beauty treatment; cosmetology.
- Prevailing style or taste; rage; fashion.
- She stained her hair yellow, which was then the beauty.
Usage notes[edit | edit source]
- Adjectives often applied to "beauty": natural, great, real, physical, exotic, inner, spiritual, strange, divine, visual, heavenly, intellectual, facial, attractive, sensuous, sensual, seductive, musical, austere, alluring, mathematical, geometric, astounding, bodily, pictorial.
Synonyms[edit | edit source]
Antonyms[edit | edit source]
Tagalog[edit | edit source]
Pangngalan[edit | edit source]
- na ibig sabihin sa Tagalog ay ganda.
Dalerayan (References)[edit | edit source]
- ,Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary