Jump to navigation Jump to search
- meaning translated in English is elect .
- One chosen or set apart.
- In Calvinist theology, one foreordained to Heaven. In other Christian theologies, someone chosen by God for salvation.
- Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth. - Bible, Isaiah xlii. 1
- Shall not God avenge his won elect? - Bible, Luke xviii. 7
- na ibig sabihin sa Tagalog ay halal.
- ,Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary
Suglung Palwal (External Links)
- Kapampangan-English-Pilipino Dictionary