Shannon Kearing works for the National Indigenous Critical Response Service at Thirrili. In the past Shannon has been working as an Outreach Worker for Moorditj Koort Aboriginal Health and Wellness Centre, and the Indigenous Aboriginal Resource Worker for Relationships Australia with Moorditj Yarning, which offers outreach counselling wer support services to Aboriginal people in the Langford/Gosnells wer Clarkson/Joondalup areas.
Ngiyan waarnk[edit | edit source]
- "Story of Thirrili". Thirrili Ltd. Retrieved 15 July 2020
- "National Indigenous Critical Response Service". Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet. Edith Cowan University. Retrieved 15 July 2020
- "We Are Moorditj Koort". Moorditj Koort. Retrieved 15 July 2020
- "Moorditj Yarning". Relationships Australia Western Australia. Accessed 17 February 2017. Retrieved 15 July 2020
- "Aboriginal Mental Health Yarning Circle". WAAMH Western Australian Association for Mental Health. Accessed 5 April 2018. Retrieved 15 July 2020