Here is some information and tips:
- Please create a userpage with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
SPQRobin 16:33, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Now I see you already created an account at Betawiki. SPQRobin 16:35, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Yes, but I think first the extension of Alabama needs to be installed.
--Ulohnanne 16:36, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm, yes, I know. By the way, do you plan to work also on Koasati (cku)? SPQRobin 16:52, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
No, not yet is for sure. It is my maternal language, but I lost much of my knowledge of it. I have not spoken it for say twenty years now.
--Ulohnanne 17:06, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Hello and welcome! Maybe it's a good idea that when you think your project will be successful, you can add a request at meta. For more information:  --Ooswesthoesbes 04:57, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
It will be a success. I will take your advize, thank you very much.
--Ulohnanne 14:17, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- Thankyou very much Ulohnanne for your wonderful translation effort!
- The Alabama language is very unique indeed.
- May God Bless You!
- --Jose77 21:27, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- Ulohnanne, Thanks for all your efforts in the Alabama Wikipedia! Sad to see you haven't been here in a while. Any change you'll come back? Breckenheimer 01:00, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
Please, could you translate this article onto Alabama language?
- Almazán is a municipality located in the province of Soria, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2004 census (INE), the municipality has a population of 5,755 inhabitants.
Thanks a lot for your help. --Chabi 14:12, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
Alabama Wiki[edit source]
Please, answer what do you think about the situation with the Alabama Wikipedia here--Andrijko Z. 16:49, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
Alabama online dictionary available, and alíila for all your work![edit source]
Chíkmàa Ulohnanne! Not sure you've seen this yet-- a very nice online dictionary of Alabama is now available:
Thanks for all your efforts, and I hope we'll see you back. I'd like to get these wikis going so that folks like you can take advantage of them.
There's Koasati language site on the web now too:
and I've started an incubator wiki, if you're interested:
- Koasati Wikipedia Aliilamo haslak / We're glad you've come !
Djembayz (talk) 16:39, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
Alabama language learning[edit source]
Hi! Where have you learned Alabama language?