Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other language you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, Jose77 05:15, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
- THANKYOU SO MUCH Mr. Oxyzen for your Outstanding Translation effort!
- I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
- May God Bless you!
- I have expressed my support for the creation of Capiznon Wikipedia.
- --Jose77 23:01, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
Capiznon Incubator Wikipedia[edit source]
- Brilliant work!
- According to the Criteria for final approval, the Capiznon Incubator Wikipedia must remain active until final approval.
- It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months (see automated statistics).
- Therefore if you and other contributors can maintain the current good momentum by creating more good quality articles, then the proposal for the creation of Capiznon Wikipedia would have a higher likelihood of being approved; just like Picard was approved several weeks ago. --Jose77 07:28, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
PS. Article about Kurów is already in 332 languages and dialects. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of requests and this article have the biggest number of interwikis)
Thank you for your excellent article! Greetings.
Re:Capiznon Main Page Asking for Help[edit source]
Apologies for my late reply.
Since Capiznon Test-Wikipedia now has over fifty articles, you can now apply for Test-Adminship Here. When you have been granted Test-Adminship priviledges, you would then be able to delete the Contents page. --Jose77 23:03, 24 February 2010 (UTC)