Peuë na hay?
Some questions about the Aceh language[edit source]
My name is André and I'm studying Linguistics at the en:University of Leipzig. I had a presentation about the en:Aceh language today. While going through the data that I got from A Grammar of Acehnese (1985, by Mark Durie), we noticed that some things were not clear. To answer these questions, you just need to tell me, whether one can say the following sentences in Aceh, meaning, whether they are "proper Aceh" or whether they are wrong. The spelling is a bit different from what you are using, but I hope you understand the phrases.
Are these phrases correct Aceh:
- Gopnyan teuntèe geu woe. ("He/She will certainly return.")
- Gopnyan teuntèe meungang geuh. ("He/She will certainly win.")
- Gopnyan teuntèe geu cok atra nyan. ("He/She will certainly take this thing.")
- Lôn ngieng moto nyang geu bloe lé ureueng nyan. ("I saw the car that was bought by this person.")
- Lôn ngieng moto nyang ureueng nyan geu bloe. ("I saw the car that was bought by this person.")
- Yakin lôn nyang ureueng nyan geu bloe moto. ("I am sure that this person bought a car.")
And a few small questions, which I hope you can tell me:
- How do you say "The king is certain."? Can you say Raja geu teuntèe? Can teuntèe be used as a verb at all?
- Does yakin mean the same as teuntèe or is there a difference? Can you say Raja yakin lôn ("The king is sure")?
- How do you say "I don't speak Aceh." in Aceh?
- How do you say "I love you." in Aceh?
I would really appreciate it if you could help me with these phrases. The last 2 questions are only for a personal collection, and have nothing to do with the rest.
Best regards from Germany, — N-true (talk) 17:24, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
Bri dukôngan[edit source]
Na peu neuk lôn tanyöng: Kiban cara tabri dukôngan bak Request for new languages? Pat tatuléh? Abi Azkia 01:21, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
Harah lam Bahsa Acèh[edit source]
Seubeutôy jih lôn hana meuphôn cit hai harah-harah bahsa Acèh, na lôn kalon2 bak Blog drönuh bak teumpat la'én. Lôn tuwan na cit lôn kalön2 na padum2 bagöe cara tuléh harah nyan, na ladôm hana tanda harah nyang teupeugöt, lagè Ulè Glé, meutuléh Ulee Gle atawa la'én nibak nyan. Keu hai harah /o/ atawa /ö/ lôn kira drönuh nyang leubèh tu'oh. Lôn that seutuju kiban nyang jröh bak drönuh, lagè limöng ta tuléh limong.
Teurimong geunaséh. Wassalam. Abi Azkia Al-Asyiy 16:56, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Please, could you trasnlate this article onto Basa Gayo?
- Almazán is a municipality located in the province of Soria, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2004 census (INE), the municipality has a population of 5,755 inhabitants.
Thanks a lot for your help. --Chabi 11:25, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Ô Man…[edit source]
Ô Man… Ka liwat Teungku, pakri nyoë? Lakèë meu’ah beh… Si Gam Acèh 08:33, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Translation request[edit source]
Please, could you translate this article onto Acenehse?
- The Book of Mormon is a sacred text of the churches of the Latter Day Saint movement. It was first published in March 1830 by Joseph Smith, Jr. as The Book of Mormon: An Account Written by the Hand of Mormon upon Plates Taken from the Plates of Nephi. According to Smith, the book was originally written in otherwise unknown characters referred to as "reformed Egyptian" on golden plates that he discovered in 1823 and then translated. The plates, Smith said, had been buried in a hill near his home in Manchester, New York, where he found them by the guidance of an angel, a resurrected ancient American prophet-historian named Moroni.
A lot of thanks for your help. --Chabi 10:40, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
Alhamdulillaah . . .[edit source]
Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmat Allaahi wa barakaatuh
In syaa Allaah, hana trép lé Wikipèdia Bahsa Acèh jadèh na! Nyoë pat jipeugah lé si SPQRobin, anggèëta Language committee bak ôn peugah haba lôn bak aneuk ulèë Acehnese. Neuteumuléh lom meunyo jeuët. Si Gam Acèh 03:36, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Banyak sekali halaman inkubator wikipedia bahasa rintisan yang Anda buat. Saya ingin usul agar dalam halaman utamanya ditambah gambar/logo yang mencirikan bahasa tersebut atau daerah penyebaran dan penuturan bahasa tersebut sehingga memudahkan pembaca, inkubator bahasa dari mana itu. Saya, sih inginnya juga begitu, tapi internet saya lambat sekali, jadi minta tolong pada Anda. --Ezagren 請談談 12:53, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
Inkubator kurang/tidak potensial[edit source]
Menurut pengamatan saya, ada beberapa halaman inkubator bikinan Anda yang tercatat tidak potensial: Melayu Sentani, Melayu Yamdena, Kei, Galela, Fordata, Ekari, Dani, Sabu, Sika, Tae', Lamaholot, Duri, Melayu Dayak, Cia-Cia, Lewotobi, Tukang Besi, Bajau, Kendayan, Mamasa, Kambera, Pamona, Sigulai, Manggarai, Tolaki.
Ini dikarenakan penuturnya sebagian besar tidak fasih menerjemahkan dan kebanyakan tidak memiliki akses internet di wilayah mereka. Sisanya, seperti Musi, Komering, Kaili, Toraja Sa'dan, Cia-Cia, Muna, dll hanya kurang potensial. Ezagren 請談談 06:13, 8 July 2011 (UTC)