Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some links, and here are some tips and info:
- You can find help and information on Help:Contents. If your English knowledge is good, you can translate that page to other language you know so more people can understand it!
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, SPQRobin 14:24, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Please don't edit that template, but use it on your userpage. Thanks, SPQRobin 17:30, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thankyou very much Behdarvandyani for your wonderful translation effort!
- The Bakhtiari language is very unique indeed.
- May You be Blessed!
- If you need any help in the future about Wikipedia, you can ask me.
- --Jose77 09:00, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Signing articles[edit source]
Please do not sign articles you create. Only sign in "talk" namespaces. Thank you, SPQRobin 14:40, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
سلام برگویل وددویل بختیاری[edit source]
بیاین باهم سی فرهنگ وادبیات غنی بختیاری وقت بنیم وکارکنیم
Don't forget your prefix! Please move your created articles to the correct page name, starting with "Wp/bqi/". SPQRobin 16:01, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- You can use the "move" button next to the "edit" button to do this. SPQRobin 16:28, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
PS. Article about Kurów is already in 307 languages and dialects. If you do that, please put interwiki link into English version. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of requests and this article have the biggest number of interwikis)
PPS. Happy New Year!
Thank you for your stub.