Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! You can find help and information on Help:Contents. If your English knowledge is good, you can translate that page to other language you know so more people can understand it!
You can select your interface language in your preferences.
If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page. Greetings, SPQRobin 14:12, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
what is prefix ?
- You can not make a page with the name "Article", but it needs to be "Wp/code/Article". Replace 'code' by the language code of the language the article is written. I guess your language code is 'ruq'. Is this the right language? SPQRobin 14:29, 5 February 2008 (UTC) (please sign your contributions on talk pages with ~~~~)
so i need to make not Русиа but wp/ruq/Русиа ? that is difficult with cyrillic but can try ? ~~~~
- Yes, use "wp/ruq/Русиа". Don't use the <nowiki>, just the 4 tildes, so you will get your username and the date, like this: SPQRobin 14:43, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
i need to copy, it is not on keyboard ? Нарја Недјиехрев 14:45, 5 February 2008 (UTC)</nowiki>
- Don't copy, wait a moment.. SPQRobin 14:46, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
- I have moved the pages you made. What is not on your keyboard? SPQRobin 14:49, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
the thing i must do at conversion (~) Нарја Недјиехрев 14:49, 5 February 2008 (UTC)</nowiki>
- Oh, you can click on this, above the edit screen: SPQRobin 14:55, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
you want like this ? --Нарја Недјиехрев 14:56, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, now it's good :-) SPQRobin 14:59, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
that is useful. i don't need keyboard anymore now ? --Нарја Недјиехрев 15:00, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
- I don't quite understand anymore.. But try out and use what is the most useful for you. SPQRobin 15:09, 5 February 2008 (UTC)