|Users by language|
Polyglot and bibliophile.
My username Sabon Harshe means 'new language' in Hausa. It is a reference to the great diversity of languages in Nigeria, with some being discovered even in recent years.
I am an administrator at the Dagbani Wikipedia and am also active at the Hausa Wikipedia. Other Wikipedias where I have made major contributions are Ewe, Bambara, Fulfulde, Sango, and Dinka. I have also made some contributions to the Yoruba, Lingala, and Fijian Wikipedias. You can see more at global contributions (CentralAuth) and Wikidata.
|This user is a member of Hausa Wikimedians User Group.|
|This user is a member of Dagbani Wikimedians User Group.|
Some of my favorite African-language Wikipedias:
- Hausa (Nigeria) - Chadic
- Somali (Somalia) - Cushitic
- Oromo (Ethiopia) - Cushitic
- Amharic (Ethiopia) - Semitic
- Tigrinya (Eritrea) - Semitic
- Kabyle (Algeria) - Berber
- Tachelhit (Morocco) - Berber
- Wolof (Senegal) - Atlantic
- Fulfulde (Senegal, Nigeria, etc.) - Atlantic
- Akan (Ghana) - Kwa
- Twi (Ghana) - Kwa
- Dagbani (Ghana) - Gur
- Kabiye (Togo) - Gur
- Ewe (Togo) - Gbe
- Igbo (Nigeria) - Volta-Niger
- Yoruba (Nigeria) - Volta-Niger
- Bambara (Mali) - Mande
- Sango (CAR) - Ubangian
- Lingala (DR Congo) - Bantu
- Swahili (East Africa) - Bantu
- Dinka (South Sudan) - Nilotic
- Malagasy (Madagascar)
There are more test wikis in Incubator. The Coptic Wikipedia is particularly interesting.