The software says SPQRobin's gender is male.
General[edit | edit source]
Ways to be kept up-to-date.
- bugzilla:12256 - tracking bug for current bug requests
- I:Site creation log - previously created wikis and (sometimes) current bugs are listed there as well
- https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/newprojects - mailing list with automatic mails of new wikis
What to do to start approval process?[edit | edit source]
See also m:Language committee/Handbook (committee)
[langcom]Send email to LangCom for approval (when good activity & translated messages)
[langcom]Search expert if first project
If you are not a LangCom member, you can ask on m:Talk:Language committee to take a look at the project.
What to do after approval?[edit | edit source]
- Update appropriate infopage (Wx/xx): change "status" to "approved" & add "bug=XXXX"
[admin]Put the prefix on the list of approved wikis, so users editing such wiki are noticed by appropriate template. (Danny B. will create)
What do do after creation?[edit | edit source]
- Update appropriate infopage (Wx/xx): remove "bug" & add "created=1 Month 20XX"
[admin]Put the prefix on list of existing wikis in MediaWiki:Titleblacklist. (Danny B. will provide quick guide)
[admin]Add a little notice to the sitenotice
- Import all pages
[bureaucrat]Test-sysops: Remove their rights on this wiki (and optionally explain them that they can hold a vote on-wiki or get temporary adminship)
- Update stats and other pages: Incubator:Site creation log, m:Meta:Recentchanges/All projects, m:Wikimedia News, ...
- Remove from the list of incubated projects on Main Page.
[admin]Delete incubator pages (only if sure nothing is missing!)