|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Deepon Saha is pursuing M.tech in VLSI from Jadavpur University. He became an active wikipedian in early 2011 and started contributing in English Wikipedia. He loves to watch movies & is an active blogger.
- Along with his studies, he is a research team member for SMDP-II project, Jadavpur University.
- He also takes classes in VLSI short-term course for undergraduates in IC CENTRE at Jadavpur University.
- Apart from Engineering, Photography is his passion & he doesn't travel without his camera.
- In many occasions he works as a freelance photographer.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Deepon completed his schooling from Patha Bhavan, Kolkata.
- He completed B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology.
- He is currently pursuing M.tech in VLSI from Jadavpur University.
Photography[edit | edit source]
- Deepon is an active member of several photography clubs in kolkata, though he works alone primarily.
- Most of his photographs are part of the Myshutterspace photography community.
- Deepon had won First prize in the Photography Contest (Theme:'Daily Life') organised by Photographer's forum.
- Won third prize in the 2011 Photography Contest organised by Rotary Club of joka.
- Won the First Prize for Designing the logo for IEEE Student Branch, Jadavpur university.
Web designing[edit | edit source]
- Deepon designs websites in his leisure time, he designed the website for IEEE Student Branch at Jadavpur University.
- He is the webmaster for the IEEE Student Branch and Nano Device Simulation Lab at Jadavpur University.
Wikipedia activity[edit | edit source]
Wikipedia has been the source of knowledge for Deepon since his school days. He became more dependent on Wikipedia than books.