Category talk:Incubator:Test wikis/Balochi tests
So what's the status quo of this?[edit source]
This kind of overlapping is existing for more than one decade, and still nothing happened. The last langcom mail that mentioned these, , still says "We are still waiting for a recommendation from @Satdeep Gill: on that." But if this user still don't provide any suggestions in more than 3 years, I dunno why there's still benefits to wait for that? Or can we please bypass this person to make another thread for this? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 02:36, 11 November 2018 (UTC)
- At the very minor least, @StevenJ81: can we please make summaries for this more clear? Under my knowledge, I can only say that this is a big TODO list. Compare with Category:Incubator:Test wikis/Berber-Amazigh tests and others, I don't know why there are still spikes to provide more informations. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 09:51, 14 November 2018 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what you want—something like on the Berber test category page? I can do that at some point, though not today.
- That said, I'm not in a big hurry about this myself.
- Note that neither of the two substantial projects in the group, Wp/bcc and Wp/bgn, have had even one eligible month of activity since 2016.
- Additionally, I did try at one point a year or so ago to contact previous contributors to get some feedback. I had no luck.
- It is true that two RFL requests at Meta around this language grouping will remain the only pre-2012 requests left open at the end of the year. But I have a few other higher priority items I want to nail down before the end 2018. So I'm probably not going to reopen any new discussions on this until 2019. And I'd appreciate it if you would wait until then, too. StevenJ81 (talk) 19:49, 14 November 2018 (UTC)