Twi kasa enie. Akan kase eguahoro na yeka sa kasa yie wכ oman Ghana. 8
(Some native speakers must translate this page into a right language.)
Welcome to Twi Wiktionary! This is a free-dictionary that everyone can edit. Currently, we have 8 articles, and we want to make it over 100, so how about create a page! You can see the Help:Manual to know more about the Wiktionary. Please note that all contributions to Wikimedia Incubator are considered to be released under the GNU Free Documentation License (see Incubator:Copyrights for details).
- Article #1: Main Page
- Article #2: Twi ye kasa wo Ghana man mu.
- Article #3: Fiada, English: Friday
- Article #4: English ye kasa wo England man mu.
- Article #5: Nana 中文: 你好
- Article #6: Ghana, ahenkuro ye Nkran.
- Article #7: Nkran ye Ghana ahenkuro.
- Article #8: twere twere= write
- See also the list of Wiktionaries
Free media repository
Dictionary and thesaurus
Collection of quotations
Free textbooks and manuals
Directory of species
Free learning materials and activities
Wikimedia project coordination