The "komi" language is a macrolanguage, consisting of the following member languages:
- Komi-Zyrian (article in English Wikipedia)
- Komi-Permyak (article in English Wikipedia)
- Komi-Yazva (article in English Wikipedia)
- Komi-Zyrian is the largest of the three languages, and is often simply referred to as "Komi". Its ISO 639-3 code is kpv. However, its Wikipedia is designated with kv, the macrolanguage code.
- Komi-Permyak is the second largest of the three. Its ISO 639-3 code is koi. Its speakers also refer to it as "Komi", or as "Permian Komi" where a distinction is necessary.
- Komi-Yazva is the smallest of the three languages, and has no ISO 639-3 code.