In general, the Mari points to one of both Uralic languages that used in Russia:
- Meadow Mari (aka Eastern Mari): Wikipedia, Wiktionary (testing), Wikibooks, Wikinews, Wikiquote, Wikivoyage
- Hill Mari (aka Western Mari): Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikinews, Wikiquote, Wikivoyage
We welcome you to create test projects via links above, as long as you have Uralic Mari knowledge, regardless of whether you're from Russia or not.
If you're not from Russia, and you don't have interests in languages of Russia:
- If you're from Papua New Guinea:
- If you're from Australia (because you've got confused with Maric languages):
- If you're from the African country Mali (probably because there's an overlap in Chinese between country Mali "马里" and Mari language "马里语"), please find a language in w:Template:Languages_of_Mali to test.