User:Konknni mogi 24
Konknni mogi 24 is my pen name.It means LOVER OF KONKNNI. I love to work for konknni. I want to contribute for the betterment of konknni. Wikipedia is the best opportunity to provide my service to konknni. I have a dream to take konknni on a greater height.
Name[edit | edit source]
- Fr. Luis Xavier Gomes (Konknni mogi 24)
Address:[edit | edit source]
- House Number, 583, Karai Shiroda, Ponda Goa, 403 103
Educational Qualification[edit | edit source]
- B. com, M.A in Konkani.
Vocation[edit | edit source]
- Priest at st. Jerome church, Mapusa Goa.
Authorship:[edit | edit source]
- “Boddvo Iadnik” (Biography of Blessed Joseph Vaz, 2010)
- “Loklokit Kirnnam” (A collection of Poems, 2011)
- "Kampinnkar" (A Biography of St. Francis Xavier,2014)
- Bhoddvo Yadnik (second edition 2015)
- Konknni Tujea Moga Khatir (a collection of poems in devnagri,2015)
Translation Work[edit | edit source]
- Sod vavr pod’doti ani prokriya (A research project of Konkani Saraspat Mandal, Konkani Department, Goa University)
- “Amchem Xorir ek oprup Yontr” (A Child Literature project by Konkani Bhasha Mandal)
Editorship[edit | edit source]
- “Dixa” a book for post confirmation students, published by Rachol Seminary, 2007.
- “Vedi Seva” a book for Altar Servers, published by Rachol Seminary, 2008.
- “ Samixankur” a compilation of research articles, worked as a joint editor with Prof. Priyadarshani Tadkodar and Prof. Madhavi Sardesai (2013)
- “ Komryo” a collection of Poems, worked as joint editor with Prof. Priyadarshani Tadkodar and Prof. Madhavi Sardesai (2013)
- “Amcho Sevadhorm” a liturgical magazine of Archdiocese of Goa, worked as an editor for two years (2010 – 2012)
- "Konknni Opari" (Konkani Proverbs) worked as a joint editor with Fr. Aploinario Cardozo and Pandurang Faldessai, published by Thomas Stephens Konknni Kendr (2015)
Other Writtings[edit | edit source]
- writes for Sod - research magazine in Konknni, publication of Thomas Stephens Konknni Kendr, Porvorim Goa.
- Contributes for “Jag” - a magazine in Konkani
- Writes for Sunaprant - a daily in Konkani
- Pens Poem for Amcho Avaz - a weekly in Romi Konknni
- Contributes for Vavraddeacho Ixtt and other Church bulletins
All India Radio[edit | edit source]
- “ Argam Tuka Somia” Preaches for this Channel
- Participated “All India Poets Conference” 2013
- Some of the songs are aired on All India Radio
Lyrics[edit | edit source]
- “Fanklo Uzvadd” released Audio CD of Devotional Songs
- “Goenchim Natalam” released Audio CD of Christmas Carols
- Participated for Manddo competition awarded 3 times best lyrics prizes
- Contributed songs for two tiatrs namely Kallokhi Surya and Povitr Pustok.
Papers presented[edit | edit source]
- Research on “Tiatr”(Konkani Drama)presented at Goa University, Konkani Department 2014
- “Konknnicho Fuddar Tornatteacheam Hatant” (Future of Konknni is in the hands of Youth) for Goa Konkani Academy 2012.
- “Kristanv Ghorabeantlo Somaz” (on Konknni novel)for Rachol Seminary 2012.
- “Hovyantlean Verse” (traditional songs during wedding) presented at Goa University, Konkani Department 2014.
- Dhangar Somazachi Vatt Chal” (Dhangar community of Goa) presented at Goa University, Konkani Department 2013.
- Tiatrantli Osturi ( How Women is projected into Konknni Drama) Presented paper at Thomas Stephens Konknni Kendr 2014
- Konkani Kadomborintli Osturi(Women in Konkani Novels)presented at St. Xaviers College, for national Conference,March 2015.
Work Experience[edit | edit source]
- Serves as an Ambassador (August 2013)
- Conducts Seminars to promote Konkani Wikipedia.
- Worked as joint secretary for 15th Yuva Konkani sahitya sammelan (Youth Literary Conference) 2014.
- worked as coordinator for 20th Yuva Mahotsav (Youth Festival) 2015.
- worked as advisor for Kokonvater- Konknni script transliterator
- works as teacher at Our Lady Saligao Seminary since 2014.
Special Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Yuva Chaitanya Puroskar by Goa Konkani Academy, 2013.
- Gold Medalist for M.A. in konkani, Goa University, 2014.
- Konkani Bhasha Mandal Xokxonnik Puroskar,2014.
- Three times awarded “Best Lyrics” of Manddo competition, organised by Kala Academy Goa.
- Got second place for Essay competition organised by Dalgado Konknni Academy.
- Fr. Nicolau Pereira Yadostik Puroskar-2014, by Vavraddeancho Ixtt, Pilar Goa.
- Dalgado Tornatto Puroskar 2014, by Dalgado Konknni Academy, Panjim Goa.