- Zoom size of the map (default 1: displays a map with size about 720x491px)
- Size of the bullet in pixels (optional, default 10)
- Latitude in degrees (optional, default: 0)
- Longitude in degrees (optional, default: 0)
- Latitudinal offset in pixels (optional, default: 0)
- Longitudinal offset in pixels (optional, default: 0)
- The offset parameters affect the "slop area" around and under the marker, which is a circle whose diameter is twice the bullet size.
The SVG-rendered map uses the Mercator projection on a 1100×750 pixels surface covering longitudes from 168.5°W to 191.5°E (with a eastward offset of 11.5° for the prime meridian of Greenwich) and latitudes from 74.9°S to 77.9°N (with a southward offset of 13.5° for the equator), plus an external border of about 0.1° on each side.
Examples and tests :