This page is for test wikis for which:
- the latest Language Committee RFL was rejected, yet
- the project remains open here because it satisfies the less-stringent requirements for a project on Incubator.
Note: in many of these cases, the Language Committee's rejection was procedural, rather than substantive. This is especially true for projects that:
- were rejected during the overhaul of the new language policy and its procedures around 2006–8. In these cases, interested contributors should feel free to open a new Request for New Languages at Meta.
- were rejected as "stale" because a small amount of content was created initially, and no further activity has taken place. In these cases, interested contributors should feel free to start adding new content to the test. Once they have done that for 1–2 months, they can open a new Request for New Languages at Meta.
- Many of the other projects in this category are within the SIL category "historic". Such projects are likely to remain at Incubator and not be approved as independent projects.
Pages in category "Incubator:Test wikis/open-but-rejected"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.