Incubator:Requests for starting a test/instructions
From Wikimedia Incubator
- Be sure you have a user account here at Incubator.
- How to request? Just say which language and which project (Wikipedia, Wiktionary, ...) and give a link to a Wikipedia article or another webpage with some information.
- We need this to know the ISO 639 language code. If you already know it, you can of course say it.
- If that language doesn't already have an existing wiki in another Wikimedia project, say also what "Main Page" means in that language.
- add a new request
- And then? Someone will say whether you are allowed to start a test, and if so, he will give a link where you need to start your test.