Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Wt/sco/DINK
dink (plural Wt/sco/dinks)
- A soft drop shot.
- A North Vietnamese soldier.
- Double Income No Kids - a childless couple with two jobs
- A penis.
- To play a soft drop shot.
- Template:Wt/sco/Football To chip lightly, to play a light chip shot.
- The forward dinked the ball over the goalkeeper to score his first goal of the season.
- Template:Wt/sco/Australia To carry someone on a pushbike.
- I gave him a dink on my bike.
tae Wt/sco/dink (third-person singular simple present -, present participle -, simple past -, past participle -)
- to deck