Agent noun of call.
- Template:Wt/sco/A IPA(No language code specified.): /ˈkɔːlə/, X-SAMPA: /"kO:l@/
- Template:Wt/sco/A IPA(No language code specified.): /ˈkɔːlɚ/, X-SAMPA: /"kO:l@`/
- Lua error in Module:Wt/sco/rhymes at line 45: The parameter "lang" is required..
caller (plural Wt/sco/callers)
- The person who made a telephone call.
- I've got someone on the line
- Who's the caller?
- A visitor.
- Template:Wt/sco/Bingo The person who stands at the front of the hall and announces the numbers.
- Template:Wt/sco/Computing The function that calls another (the callee).
Alteration of calver.
- Fresh (of food, especially fish).
- Wha'll buy my caller herrin’, / New drawn frae the Forth? (Caroline Oliphaunt, ‘Caller Herrin'’)