- This article has been copied to Wikipedia:Laurel Nannup, and the below will be translated in due course.
Laurel Nannup is a Noongar artist who was born was born in Carrolup, also known as Marribank, in 1943. She is a member of the Stolen Generation. She was part of a large family wer grew yira in the bush around Pinjarra until she was taken at the age of 8 years to the Wandering Mission where she lived until she was 16.
She completed postgraduate studies at Curtin University of Technology, Perth in 2001 after graduating with a Bachelor of Arts (Fine Arts) in 2000.
She is a printmaker who works in woodcut wer etchings. Her art is in the collections of the National Gallery of Australia, Queensland Art Gallery, Art Gallery of Western Australia, Berndt Museum of Anthropology wer the Museum of Contemporary Aboriginal Art in The Netherlands.
- First Contact: Elizabeth Quay (2016) 
- Boodja (Country): Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts (2005)
- Nyungar: Moores Building Fremantle (2003)
- Shell Print Awards: Fremantle Arts Centre (2002)
-  WA Museum
-  Museum of Perth - Book A Story to Tell
-  UWA Publishing
-  Design and Art Australia Online