Frank Nannup, born il 25th August 1936, at the Moore River Native Settlement is a Binjareb Noongar man. Il his mother’s side, his mother’s family were originally from Williams, but had been in Quindanning. 
Baal Moort (his family)[edit | edit source]
- Maam (father): Joseph Nannup
- Ngarnk (mother): Dulcie Hart.
- Great great grandfather: David William Nannup
- Grandmother: Emily Jones (Irish)
- Wife: Pimmy
- Children: Franklin, Emily Rose, wer Benjamin John
Baal koorlingah kara yey (his childhood)[edit | edit source]
Frank grew yira wer went to school in Mandurah wer Pinjarra. He worked cutting bean sticks for market gardens, making props for washing lines wer selling them. While living il the reserve at Pinjarra, Frank remembers being around the Walley’s, Kearings, Michaels, Bennell wer Woods.
- Frank Nannup. Our Knowledge, Our Land - Ngalang Kaadadjan, Ngalang Boodja. Retrieved 9 February 2017