- Onyame ankum wo a odasani ye kwa.
Meaning: If God does not kill you, humans will try in vain to kill you.
- Se wobu okoto kwasea a Onyame hwe wo to.
Meaning: In trying to cheat the crab, God looks at your bottom.
- Se wosoa ade a emu ye duru a Onyame hye wo kon mu den.
Meaning: God broadens the back to suit the burden.
- Aboa a onni dua, Onyame na epra ne ho.
Meaning: It is God who defends the weak.
- Obaakofo nsa nso Onyame ani kata.
Meaning: One person's palms are not big enough to cover God's eye.