This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page. Direct any additional comments to the current discussion page.
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 15:55, 25 April 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for the interwiki links on the Rejang Wikipedia pages. Do you have interest in Rejang language?
Regards.20:16, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. It's better to add interwiki links to all pages on your test. After the creation they will be moved to Wikidata.
- I can't say that I'm really intrested in it, but maybe I'll try to help you. Best regards, --Ghiutun (talk) 21:50, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you, Ghiutun. I will add the interwiki links to all pages. Just one interwiki such as link to English Wikipedia, or all of the interwiki links which are available?
Wiki test Balochi
Hello Mr. Ghiutun! Can you help me for change writing format right to left this Wp/bal wiki test , now its left to right, and help me please for add Balochi language in translation system, Thanks a lot.
Ibrahim khashrowdi 00:10, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
- What if I am touchy?.. And what if I don't know? Ask here. --Ghiutun (talk) 19:41, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for fixing interwiki links in Khowar Wikipedia--Raki 02:47, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
- You're welcome. --Ghiutun 09:48, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
Request for Fixing errors
- Dear sir, please fix the problems, errors etc of Templates, Modules, Navbox, infobox etc
-- Miraj 03:09, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. The 'real' problems were only in the last template, so I have fixed one and it should be displayed normally. --Ghiutun 17:17, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
@Ghiutun: sir please check this . After creating any template this template Template:Wp/brh/fmbox is appeared in the end, why? please fix the error and help me--Zaheeruddin25 (talk) 06:26, 22 February 2016 (UTC)
- The template code was borrowed from Wp/brh; I have fixed this with changing the prefix. --Ghiutun 08:24, 22 February 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for your contributions to Esperanto Wikivoyage, even more as you do not speak Esperanto ;) (at least, according to your Babel). And thanks for listing Wy/eo as active project on the mainpage! It always brings new enthusiasm when someone else see the activity! I have described quite simple system to add interwikis by copying from Wikidata and then polishing in text editor by regular expressions. If you are interested, it is (in Esperanto) on Wy/eo/Helpo:Interlingvaj_ligiloj#Aldonado_de_intervikioj point 4. 2.
- Hello. I'm just trying to support the Esperanto Wikivoyage because some new editors and regular activity are needed for leaving the Incubator. There are 3 of us, and could be more people ideally. I think your wiki has good prospects.
- I'm working mostly for Wp/olo. It has relatively cohesive community, but no problem if you want to provide your help.:) Thank you too. --Ghiutun 10:05, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- Your help is required here --Zaheeruddin25 (talk) 08:39, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
- The problem is either in using the unprefixed templates or that some templates are not still created. I'll try to do my best but I'm just not sure that I could solve your problem because I don't use RTL-scripts in my life and they are a bit uncomfortable for me to use. I don't want to make troubles.. --Ghiutun 09:20, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
Hmm... OK, it seems it works good now after creating the templates by your colleague (I've only added the prefix). :-) --Ghiutun 09:24, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
- @Ghiutun: please fix this Infobox cricketr --Miraj 06:39, 22 March 2016 (UTC)
Reference Template error
- @Ghiutun: Sir your help is required here for fixing the reference template error in this article  Thank you --Raki 05:55, 24 March 2016 (UTC)
- I am very sorry, I don't know how to fix it. I never used to work with LUA scripts. --Ghiutun 07:19, 24 March 2016 (UTC)
- @Ghiutun: please remove Wp/bcc by replacing Wp/khw from the end of this article --Zaheeruddin25 (talk) 07:01, 6 April 2016 (UTC)
Hi! First of all, thanks for your help, we really appreciate your contributions to the Jamaican Wikipedia. However, if you think there is anything wrong (such as the confusion between "jaagrafi" and "jaagrofi") I would kindly as you to talk to User:Yocahuna before changing anything as he is a native speaker). Thanks again for all your help. --Katxis (talk) 08:06, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
- Hi. No problem, I trust that user.:) --Ghiutun 08:18, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
- @Ghiutun:sir Please this unicode error Regards --Raki 13:50, 16 April 2016 (UTC)
- @Ghiutun:Sir please fix this picture --Raki 12:16, 17 April 2016 (UTC)
- @Ghiutun:sir please look into the vandalism by this vandal and permanently block IP Address--Raki 08:05, 26 April 2016 (UTC)
ERROR: This page is using an unprefixed version of template
- @Ghiutun: Namaste from en:Nepal. We are facing template problem at our village pump page. What is this problem? Please help to fix the problem. see here. Thank you very much for your continuous support. -Janak Bhatta (talk) 07:54, 25 July 2016 (UTC)
- Hello Janak Bhatta, Russia is calling :). There should be prefixed local version in the dtywp, and I just have created it. Everything works OK now. --Ghiutun 11:48, 25 July 2016 (UTC)
Tulu Wikipedia ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯತುಳು
Thank you for your contributions to Tulu Wikipedia(Wp/tcy). Tulu community sincerely acknowledges for your valuable support and very great full you !! It always brings new enthusiasm when Mr.Ghiutun's activity in (https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges)! Hope the same in future too..
Thanks you lot !!--Bharathesha Alasandemajalu 18:00, 26 July 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you too, Bharathesha Alasandemajalu. It is/was nice to work in your project. --Ghiutun 18:10, 26 July 2016 (UTC)