User talk:Uli Adulasi
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 06:27, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
Request for Help, please
Greetings Mr Uli Adulasi,
Nice to meet you.
Could you kindly help me write this article into the marvellous Manchu script? please.
- You can type in the Manchu script here. Then copy and paste the text into Wikimedia incubator. --Jose77 (talk) 08:07, 17 August 2012 (UTC)
Anda, si saiyūn? It seems like you are also interested in editing Manchu Wikipedia. Would you like to give a hand to make Manchu Wikipedia become a formal one like English and Chinese version? Thanks--Šolon (talk) 01:41, 9 August 2012 (UTC)
Si sain. 你好！Thanks for the message, Šolon. I am interested in helping the Manchu Wikipedia Incubator and in preserving the Manchu language. I have a small collection of digital transcripts of Manchu language and dictionaries. I'm currently editing some of these Manchu texts to upload soon. Uli Adulasi (talk)