|In other languages
|English • español • français • português • русский • 中文（简体）|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 11:26, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- Thankyou very much Mr. Sraiki for your superb transliteration effort!
- I am very very Grateful.
- May you prosper!
Deletion because title is in Latin
Hi, Sraiki. Before I do this, consider that in Wiktionaries such pages might be quite appropriate. See, for example, the Arabic Index of English Wiktionary. This shows a number of pages where the Arabic word is defined in English. So you could potentially have an English word (like "take") translated into Saraiki. Please confirm what you'd like me to do. StevenJ81 (talk) 16:49, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Saraiki:Agar apkey pass time hai, to main apka naam Saraiki aur Khowar Wikipedia key liye Test Admn key liye namzad karna chahta hoon, please apni rizamandi key barey main mujhey mutlah kijiyega, thanks --RAChitrali 04:04, 15 March 2018 (UTC)
Try listening again:
- There is an incoming link to that page. Fix it. Then I'll delete the page. StevenJ81 (talk) 13:51, 5 April 2018 (UTC)
- جناب سرائیکی میں
- Project talk namespace
- کا کیا ترجمہ ہو گا؟
- @Saraiki: I have created the main page of Saraiki Wikipedia here Wp/skr/test please check this and let me know if there is anything missing. thanks --RAChitrali 04:58, 6 October 2018 (UTC)
- @Saraiki: thanks for your contributions in Saraki Wikipedia. Please add Category like this  in all your articles written in Saraiki. thanks --RAChitrali 04:28, 27 October 2018 (UTC)