Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 04:41, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Useful Min languages[edit source]
From User:唐吉訶德的侍從, thank you.
User:Lamchuhan/3000 most commonly used characters (Eastern Min)
User:Lamchuhan/3000 most commonly used characters (Northern Min)
User:Lamchuhan/3000 most commonly used characters (Pu-Xian Min)
User:Lamchuhan/3000 most commonly used characters (Hakka)
Mr Temusuyan1990[edit source]
thank for your asking, we are very appreciate that there are people can help us in this language!
- 世紀= seki’
- 年代= nentay
- 年= kawas
- 西元2017年= tay 2017 kawas na Amirika. (美國的年第1969個年)
- 民國的106年= tay 106 kawas na Thayluw. (民國的106年)
- 3月5日 = tay 5 ryax na tay 3 byacing. (第三個月裡面的第五天)
- 星期一’ringan qutux hngawan
- 星期二tay sazing ryax qutux hngawan
- 星期三tay cyugal ryax qutux hngawan
- 星期四 tay spayat ryax qutux hngawan
- 星期五tay zmagal ryax qutux hngawan
- 星期六 smka’ ryax (半天日)
- 星期日 hngawan ryax (休息日)
- 第X個= tay X pira’--Temusuyan1990 (talk) 07:19, 25 May 2017 (UTC)
unfortunately there is no any systematic grammar book of Atayal language. However, there are some official resource on the internet. I recommend you this site :http://e-dictionary.apc.gov.tw/Index.htm it's useful dictionary with sentences. I am looking forward to find out whether there is any good publishing about Atayal language.
Temusuyan1990 (talk) 09:31, 31 May 2017 (UTC)