Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! You can find help and information on Help:Contents. If your English knowledge is good, you can translate that page to other language you know so more people can understand it!
Please also make a user page with for example babel templates on it.
You can select your interface language in your preferences.
If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page. Greetings, SPQRobin 15:55, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
- Thankyou very much Moonflower for your wonderful translation effort!
- Karakalpak is very unique indeed.
- May God Bless You!
- If you need any help in the future about Wikipedia, you can ask me.
- --Jose77 07:25, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello. I've got one request for you. I collect word "sugar" in different languages. I've got this word in 400 languages, but I can't find any Wallisian dictionary. So, would you like to write me what's name of sugar in this language? Best regards, Szoltys from pl.wikipedia
- Hi, sugar in our karakalpak language is "qant" or "sheker". Moonflower 07:27, 24 March 2008 (UTC)