Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! You can find help and information on Help:Contents. If your English knowledge is good, you can translate that page to other language you know so more people can understand it!
You can select your interface language in your preferences.
If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page. Greetings, SPQRobin 15:55, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
- Thankyou very much Moonflower for your wonderful translation effort!
- Karakalpak is very unique indeed.
- May God Bless You!
- If you need any help in the future about Wikipedia, you can ask me.
- --Jose77 07:25, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello. I've got one request for you. I collect word "sugar" in different languages. I've got this word in 400 languages, but I can't find any Wallisian dictionary. So, would you like to write me what's name of sugar in this language? Best regards, Szoltys from pl.wikipedia
- Hi, sugar in our karakalpak language is "qant" or "sheker". Moonflower 07:27, 24 March 2008 (UTC)