Welcome to Incubator! SPQRobin 15:26, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
Dear, Malhonen, with all the heart I thank you for the contribution to development of Sakha Wikipedia! --HalanTul 01:03, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
- Прошу взглянуть на статистику Саха Википедии - Статистика. Буду рад, если сочтете нужным сделать дюжину правок. --220.127.116.11 21:14, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm... I'm not sure I understand. According to the statistics, I have made 604 edits to the Sakha Wikipedia, not "a dozen". All of them have been important for the functioning of the Incubator as a whole (moving pages, adding correct prefixes), although I haven't written any content in Sakha. Malhonen 21:49, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Thank you[edit source]
Thank you for your cleaning ups and help with the prefixes. -Markvondeegel 12:16, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
You have written to me in occasion of clause "WP/sah/Кыттааччыларга сүбэлэр"[edit source]
Yes, I have looked, and have really found out wrongly created clause. I have removed contents and have created redirect. You can remove a page for ever. I thank for the remark. You do much for Sakha Wikipedia, thanks you. --HalanTul 07:21, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
Dankscheen, leewa Malhonen, Thank You[edit source]
Thanks a lot for adding all those prefixes, I appreciate that very much! Wikipeeta 08:56, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
Fuul Tonk![edit source]
Hi Malhonen! Another thank you for all your work here on Incubator :-) But would you please use "Category:Wp/code" instead of "Category:Language Wikipedia" for the main category? No problem if it's not possible anymore. Greetings, SPQRobin 20:18, 7 January 2008 (UTC) (PS: why not become an admin? Incubator has not many users like you)
- Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll do the main category like that in the future. And yeah, maybe I should become an admin... I'll think about it. Malhonen 20:45, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- Btw, which language is your native language? Because your babel boxes are a bit weird. I'm just curious :-) SPQRobin 20:49, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- Finnish. I put those multilingual boxes there, because I understand most of the languages used here to some degree, and it's easier to say "I speak Romance languages", than to say "I speak pretty good French, understand quite much Catalan, read easily Spanish, Portuguese, Galician, Extremaduran and Aragonese, can make sense of most Italian and Romanian etc. etc." Actually, it was fun to make the boxes, too :) Malhonen 20:59, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
Can you help me?[edit source]
Final translation needed for creation of Sakha Wikipedia[edit source]
Hello Malhonen. Please see m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Sakha#Final translation. Although the Sakha Wikipedia has been approved, it cannot be created until those translations are provided. (I'm contacting editors of the test project with more than 10 edits, so please ignore my message if you don't speak Sakha.) —Pathoschild 22:54:15, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Could you support Wikipedia here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Tacelḥit --Kaiyr 23:39, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
10 edits[edit source]
Hi! Could you make 10 edits before 31 January(UTC) in Tacelḥit section. It is nesessary for statistics. http://toolserver.org/~pathoschild/catanalysis/?title=Wp%2Fshi&cat=0&wiki=incubatorwiki_p . It is need 5 user who made minimum 10 edits in month for open Tacelḥit Wikipedia --Kaiyr 01:15, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
Hello friend![edit source]
I am Nitika and I work with Centre for Internet & Society (CIS) with Access To Knowledge Team (A2K). The A2K team works with the Wikimedia community in India to expand Wikipedia and its sister projects. Over the past few months A2K team has put together a detailed Annual Work Plan for 2013–14.
For the coming year, A2K team has prioritized five languages and will be working closely to grow these language Wikipedia projects and I'm happy to share that one of these prioritized projects is Konkani Wikipedia. Konkani Wikipedia has been in it's incubation stage since inception in 2006 and A2K has great plans to put in all the effort to bring it as a live project. In addition, A2K team will also work closely with the Konkani community to organise translation sprints, release Konkani Vishwakosh under CC-BY-SA 3.0, strengthen the Konkani community, create more awareness about Konkani Wikipedia and more.
We are super excited to roll out plans for Konkani Wikipedia and your support and suggestions are extremely important to us. You have been one of the few people who have been actively contributing to Konkani Wikipedia and we highly value your suggestions.
To begin with, I'd request you to go through our detailed Konakani Work Plan and leave suggestions/comments/ideas on this page. If you'd want to get in touch with me to discuss the plan you can drop me a mail at nitikacis-india.org or drop a note on my talk page. I look forward to hearing from you soon and working closely with you to strengthen the Konkani Wikipedia community.