Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 00:57, 4 December 2017 (UTC)
@FirePolyglot: Hello, my name is Rehmat Aziz and test admin in Wp/khw, I am glad to hear that you are enjoying learning languages and studying about different cultures and points of views. I like to request to contribute to Khowar Wikipedia by editing articles, creating Modules, Categories, Templates and Infoboxes.--RAChitrali 08:56, 14 February 2019 (UTC)
@Rachitrali: Hey there, nice to meet you. I currently have no knowledge of the Khowar language but I might be able to contribute to it by different ways in the future. If you ever need help in organizing categories, etc. feel free to ask me, I'd be glad to help. --FirePolyglot (talk) 04:49, 16 February 2019 (UTC)FirePolyglot
Request at Meta-Wiki or not?
I saw that you're contributing Chavacano Wiktionary, but it hasn't request page, would you please file a request at Meta-Wiki (just click create button on Wt/cbk)? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 11:43, 16 February 2019 (UTC)
Are you going to create content in this language? We all appreciate that you have an interest in small and indigenous languages. But we really don't want to start creating infrastructure for this kind of thing unless fluent speakers are really going to create a project. There are many such languages in the world, and we're glad to have projects if people want to create them. But we don't need or want portal pages (info pages) for every one of them. It doesn't help them, and it makes our maintenance work here harder.