Ayo Orang Bali
Ayo orang Bali, mana Wikipedia-nya... Lam Tamot 16:11, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- Even Balinese, until today, don't know much about this Wiki.Joseagush (talk) 01:49, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Thread:Support/Balinese John Vandenberg 01:20, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Should we not implement both scripts, Bali and Latin, the way that the Uzbek wiki does with both Latin and Cyrillic? Or, if the community wants, we could shift to Aksara Bali the way the Buginese wiki has done. DerekWinters (talk) 18:52, 13 April 2015 (UTC)
- Hi @DerekWinters:, I would like to use both, but for many Balinese itself hard to find who can read and write both aksara Bali and Basa Bali. For more broaden viewer, I think better we stick to aksara latin. Thanks Joseagush (talk) 04:10, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
I merged the edit histories of the page so that everything would be retained:
- All edits from 2017 are creations of this version of the page.
- All earlier edits are based on the previous version of the page. To see the last version before today's changes, see the edit of 24 October 2013.
Why not Balinese scripts?
- Hi @Liuxinyu970226:, I think its hard even for Balinese using basa bali with both aksara Bali and aksara Latin. So better still using aksara Latin to introduce more broad target. Thanks. --Joseagush (talk) 04:08, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
- ^Per this reason, also why quite many nusantara wiki are not expanded, ban-latn is preferable than only 'ban'.--Aldnonymous (talk) 17:51, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
- Tag: @SPQRobin: --Mimihitam (talk) 05:25, 21 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Wirjadisastra: As you know, the tool is currently down. It happened when the Trusty Job Grid on which the tool was running was shutdown on 25 March. Now, what needs to be done is that the tool needs to be migrated to Stretch Grid which requires the attention of SQRobin. Once the link starts working, I will ping you. I have currently submitted a request to add me as a co-maintainer for the tool which I think will be processed soon. I know that my reply has been too technical but it was just to inform you the present situation. Hope the tool starts soon. Adithyak1997 (talk) 14:58, 24 May 2019 (UTC)