Incubator:Requests for starting a test/instructions
- Be sure you have a user account here at Incubator.
- How to request? Just say which language and which project (Wikipedia, Wiktionary, ...) and give a link to a Wikipedia article or another webpage with some information.
- We need this to know the ISO 639 language code. If you already know the language code, please provide it.
- If that language doesn't already have an existing wiki in another Wikimedia project, please provide a translation for the phrase "Main Page" in that language.
- Add a new request
- And then? Someone will say whether you are allowed to start a test, and if so, he will give a link where you need to start your test.
- People who are either administrators and/or familiar with Incubator/LangCom policies may handle requests.