Inkubator:Logowanie z zablokowanych adresów IP
- Description copied from IP block exempt on 21 August 2018. Go to that page for further details and policy.
Users who are given the ipblock-exempt right (
'ipblock-exempt' user group) are not affected by autoblocks, blocks of IP addresses and rangeblocks (both global and local). They are also exempt from proxy blocks and Tor blocks. This right is automatically assigned to administrators, however the flag must be added separately for non-administrators to enable editing from IP addresses affected by IP or IP range blocks. The ipblock-exempt flag cannot be granted to editors who do not use an account.
- Note that in some cases, firewalls imposed to limit access to Wikipedias are written narrowly. (They may block
*.wikipedia.org, for example.) They may not prevent access to Incubator, whose URL is
incubator.wikimedia.org. Please check your ability to access Incubator before requesting a local exemption here.
Administrators can add and remove this right for all users, including themselves. Under normal circumstances, users should ask for this right either at I:AN or by email. The administrator granting this right should normally give it for no more than 6–12 months at a time, but renewable if the requesting user asks and remains active here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 While administrators do not need this right for most purposes, they need the right granted explicitly if they wish to edit through Tor. In these cases, sysops should inform a bureaucrat that you are doing this, just for the sake of transparency.
- Logowanie z zablokowanych adresów IP na Meta.
- Global block exemptions on Meta.