Wb/ak/Nea efa nnipa ho - Those about human beings
- Mpaninfo se: abofra bo nwaw na ommo akyekyere.
Meaning: The elders say: a child only cracks the shell of a snail and not tortoise.
- Abofrahu nensa hohoro a one mpanimfo to nsa didi.
Meaning: The child who has learnt to wash his hands, is fit to eat with his elders.
- Wonyen abofra te se akoa na onyin a wafa nadehyeye.
Meaning: A child is so trained that he may eventually stand his own feet.
- Nnipa ye de na ne nam na wonwe
Meaning: Humans are enjoyable, but their flesh cannot be eaten.
- Obarima mfa n'ahooden nware.
Meaning: A man should treat his wife as an equal and not a humble dependant.